Kinedu-Baby Development Plan Reviews
Release your baby’s development at Kinedu. Kinedu offers parents more than 1,600 fun and age-appropriate developmental activities related to their infants, ages 0-4, and helps them understand their children’s developmental milestones with our free assessment, conducted with the help of experts at Stanford University.
· Kinedu’s free early childhood assessment was developed with the help of Dr. Michael Frank, professor of psychology at Stanford University.
· Personalized daily activity plans including fun-filled activities that cater to your baby’s needs.
· There are progress results for each skill percentile, which parents can see how the child is doing compared to other children of the same age.
· A catalog of more than 1600 video activities that address different skills in different areas of development and at the age of the baby.
· 450+ articles and slides written by our education experts.
· Invite unlimited family members or your nanny into your account.
Kinedu | Premium Includes:
→ Join interactive play sessions, such as Music for Babies, Baby Sign Language, and more
→ Access live & on-demand classes led by experts on breastfeeding, sleep, and many other topics
→ Connect with a community of families: share challenges, tips, and experiences via group chats
→ Chat with an expert to find the answers you’re looking for
→ All kinedu | basic features included: 1,800+ play activities, milestone tracking & more!
Publish Date 2023-05-17bug fixes