The latest version of Signal, an encrypted chat software used by hundreds of millions of people around the world, allows messages to be transmitted end-to-end, ensuring that only the other person can read them. The latest version of Signal supports the periodic burning of messages without leaving any residual files that cannot be traced back. Download the latest version of Signal to try it out!
1. Security: Use end-to-end encryption technology to ensure that the message can only be read by the sender and receiver, while others cannot read the content.
2. Privacy protection: No user data will be collected, nor will location information be tracked or metadata collected. At the same time, Signal will not push advertisements to users.
3. Self-destruct messages: Self-destruct messages can be sent, and these messages will be automatically destroyed after a specified time.
4. Group chat: Support to create a group chat with up to 1000 people, and can send pictures, videos and files.
1. Video call: Support encrypted video call function, so that users can make safe video calls.
2. Voice call: It has a voice call function with lower delay, and can make instant calls across oceans.
3. Message withdrawal: You can choose the option to delete or withdraw in the sent message, so as to withdraw unnecessary or wrong messages.
4. Desktop application: Provides desktop application so that users can use Signal on the computer.
If you like this app, you can try more similar apps below:
Publish Date 2023-07-25bug fixes