Peglin is a Pachinko-style Roguelike game that uses collected marbles and bumps nails to deal damage to enemies by players. Acquiring unique relics drastically changes the mechanics of the game, giving you a new experience every time you play. Carefully direct your shots and do your best to survive in this unique turn-based RPG.
Marble Function Introduction
Must take (group attack):
1. Nether Marble (Attacks all enemies, it will pass through the nail when it bounces upwards)
2. Ice cone marbles (normal attack penetrates 1 enemy, hitting critical nails will penetrate all enemies)
3. Echo Marble (Attacks all enemies, plus 15% damage of the last attack)
4. Rolling stone marbles (attacks all enemies on the ground)
1. Matryoshka marbles (split once, one extra split per level)
2. Exploding marbles (every 10 hits on the pegs will transform them into bombs)
3. Transposition marbles (every time the nail is hit 5 times, the nail is refreshed and reset, and the nail is critically hit, which can deal with the layout where some nails are awkwardly positioned)
4. Refresh the marbles (the layout will be refreshed every time the nail is hit 7 times, which can deal with the awkward position of some nails)
5. Strengthen marbles (each hit nail damage +1)
Special Event Marbles:
Tail marbles (all marbles will be removed, if you encounter them in the early stage, you can take them, if you have a lot of group attack marbles, it is not recommended to take them)
1. Collect and strengthen marbles and relics with various abilities. Defeat monsters and bosses on the road to adventure.
2. Use pachinko (pinball machine) style attacks – the more pegs you hit, the more damage you will cause. It is also necessary to flexibly use crit nails, refresh nails and bombs according to the situation.
3.The experience of each round is different. Along the way, you will find all kinds of marbles, encounter different enemies, and different surprises.
Publish Date 2023-05-21bug fixes