This application is suitable for any brand and model monitoring work, and detection data range is very wide, comprehensive. The all aspects of CPU are presented to users through the most intuitive way. And despite its compact size, the cpuz is really powerful, more convenient for the user’s use needs.
– Processor information: manufacturing process, system architecture, core information;
– System information: device brand, model, screen resolution, memory, storage;
– Battery information: grade, status, temperature, capacity;
– Sensor information.
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission to authenticate online (see Notes below for more detailed verification procedures)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Statistics.
Online Verification (Version 1.04 and +)
Verify that the hardware specifications of your Android device are allowed to be stored in the database. Upon confirmation, the program will open your verification URL to your current Internet browser. If you enter your email address (optional), the email with your verification link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Setup Screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z shuts down abnormally (in case of a bug), the Settings screen will appear in the next run. You can use this screen to remove the main functional detection of the application and get it running.
Publish Date 2023-05-18bug fixes